On Monday 12 September it was announced that Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG had been shortlisted for three HSJ Awards.
The categories that our continued hard efforts have been recognised in are:
- CCG of the Year for 2016. Having been awarded CCG of the Year twice alreadythis is a remarkable achievement and recognises all the hard work and commitment of our staff and members
- CEO of the Year. Andy Williams has been shortlisted for this very prestigious award
- Compassionate Patient Care award. Our Safeguarding Children Team have been shortlisted for this award in recognition of the innovative ways they have approached Safeguarding that have been nationally recognised.
Day Hospice services are an important part of End of Life Care and should support patients to live as well as possible in their last months of life. We are passionate about great hospice care for the people of Sandwell and West Birmingham and want services to be the best they can be. A vital part of improving services is listening to, and acting upon the voice of patients and carers.
Peer Health Champions sponsored by Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG delivered by Rights and Equality Sandwell
- Are you a voluntary sector or community led organisation? Do you provide information to your clients or communities about how they can look after their health?
- Are you interested in doing health related work with your clients and communities?