It's Refugee Week between 18-24 June and there are lots of activities and events to get involved with. Click here to view the programme of events.
Please find the NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG 2017/18 Annual Report here
Each year the CCG produces an annual report detailing our work improving, designing and commissioning (buying) local health services in areas including:
• Hospital services (including accident and emergency departments)
• Community healthcare e.g. district nursing and rehabilitation services
• Mental health and learning disability services
• Children’s services
• Primary care (GP services) – 85 GP practices
There is just over a week left to have your say and share your views on proposed changes to a variety of health treatment policies across Sandwell and West Birmingham.
As the football World Cup gets underway it’s tempting to throw crisps and salted nuts into the football mix, along with beer, but swapping these snacks for healthier foods is easier than you might think. When you’re watching something as engrossing as Russia versus Saudi Arabia, it’s easy to pay attention to how much you eat or even miss eating all together so stay aware of what you’re eating. NHS Choices offer loads of quick and easy information about changing unhealthy snacks for healthier options.
Thousands of people living in Sandwell and West Birmingham have been warned they are on the cusp of developing diabetes.
More Articles ...
- Caring for Carers in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- The Five Ways Health Centre is subject to a temporary closure following a notice from the Care Quality Commission.
- Pregnant women and new mums invited to share their views at the 'Whose Shoes?' maternity services event
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG invite the public to Governing Body Meeting