- Malling Health Centre Sandwell, Parsonage Street, West Bromwich, B71 4DL
- Malling Health Great Bridge, 18 The Great Bridge Centre, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0BF
- Summerfield GP Practice (attached to the urgent care centre), 134 Heath Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 7AL
The call from NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is being made in the lead up to the NWG Network charity’s National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day (Sunday 18 March).
On 16 March from 1-5pm, the CCG’s safeguarding team and key partners, including Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals Trust, will have a stand in New Square, West Bromwich to raise awareness of CSE to the public. Children’s charity, Barnardo’s, is supporting this event and members of the public are invited to go along to find out more.
More Articles ...
- People in Sandwell and West Birmingham urged to choose the right care as NHS pressures increase
- Eat, drink and be healthy – Nutrition and Hydration Week 2018
- Cold weather warning: people urged to take care in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Sandwell and West Birmingham professionals unite to tackle FGM