Residents, businesses and visitors are urged to have their say on new proposals to prevent and tackle anti-social behaviour in West Bromwich town centre.
Following concerns raised by local people, Sandwell Council is looking to introduce a public spaces protection order, also known as a PSPO.
Patients are being asked to help develop options for the future of some cancer services in Sandwell and West Birmingham. An event in West Bromwich next week will be the first of a series of listening activities designed to ensure patient views influence the Cancer Review that is underway.
Please see below the pharmacy opening hours over the Easter 2018 period.
As colder weather sweeps across the area this weekend, NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is urging people in Sandwell and West Birmingham to take extra care. Prolonged periods of cold weather can be dangerous, especially for the very young, very old or those with chronic diseases.
Patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham now have until 16 April 2018 to give their views on the future of GP services at:
- Malling Health Centre Sandwell, Parsonage Street, West Bromwich, B71 4DL
- Malling Health Great Bridge, 18 The Great Bridge Centre, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0BF
- Summerfield GP Practice (attached to the urgent care centre), 134 Heath Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 7AL
More Articles ...
- GP Practices team up to improve patient care in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Ovarian cancer: the killer symptoms to look out for
- Call to crackdown on Child Sexual Exploitation in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- People in Sandwell and West Birmingham urged to choose the right care as NHS pressures increase