Please see below the pharmacy opening hours over the Easter 2018 period.
As colder weather sweeps across the area this weekend, NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is urging people in Sandwell and West Birmingham to take extra care. Prolonged periods of cold weather can be dangerous, especially for the very young, very old or those with chronic diseases.
Patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham now have until 16 April 2018 to give their views on the future of GP services at:
- Malling Health Centre Sandwell, Parsonage Street, West Bromwich, B71 4DL
- Malling Health Great Bridge, 18 The Great Bridge Centre, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0BF
- Summerfield GP Practice (attached to the urgent care centre), 134 Heath Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 7AL
GP practices have joined forces in Sandwell and West Birmingham to improve patient care and deliver consistent, quality services through an innovative NHS scheme.
11 women die in the UK every day from ovarian cancer. Awareness nationally is low, that’s why health leaders at NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are supporting Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month in March to raise awareness of the symptoms of ovarian cancer as early diagnosis is crucial.
More Articles ...
- Call to crackdown on Child Sexual Exploitation in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- People in Sandwell and West Birmingham urged to choose the right care as NHS pressures increase
- Eat, drink and be healthy – Nutrition and Hydration Week 2018
- Cold weather warning: people urged to take care in Sandwell and West Birmingham