Important dates to remember
- Nominations open: Monday 12 June 2017
- Nominations close: Wednesday 26 July 2017
- People’s Choice nominations open: Friday 15 September - Friday 13 October 2017
- Awards night: Thursday 2 November 2017
We want to make it easy for you to nominate
You can complete your nomination online - download the guidance notes here.
You can complete the online nomination form here.
You have to show that the individual, group or organisation has helped people that live or work across Sandwell and West Birmingham.
- Had a positive impact in one or more of the areas below:
- Improved access to services
- Improved patient or service user experience
- Improved knowledge and skills of the workforce or members (paid or unpaid)
- Made a positive difference to the lives of people who are vulnerable or that face barriers to accessing services
How to nominate
- Read this guidance (it is available in different formats)
- Check the important dates
- Complete the nomination form (electronically or in writing)
- Return the nomination form to the CCG
- You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of your nomination form - make sure you get this.
- We will contact you again if your nomination has been shortlisted. Regretfully we cannot contact unsuccessful nominations.