Important dates to remember
- Nominations open: Monday 12 June 2017
- Nominations close: Tuesday 15 August 2017
- People’s Choice nominations open: Monday 18 September - Sunday 15 October 2017
- Awards night: Thursday 2 November 2017 (by invitation only)
We want to make it easy for you to nominate
You can complete your nomination online - download the guidance notes here.
You can complete the online nomination form here.
You have to show that the individual, group or organisation has helped people that live or work across Sandwell and West Birmingham.
- Had a positive impact in one or more of the areas below:
- Improved access to services
- Improved patient or service user experience
- Improved knowledge and skills of the workforce or members (paid or unpaid)
- Made a positive difference to the lives of people who are vulnerable or that face barriers to accessing services
Equality Award 2017 nominees
Learning Disability Award
Primary Care Award
Statutory Sector Award
Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector Award
People's Choice Award