This year’s GP Star Awards are now open for five weeks until Friday 4 May (12:00 midnight) for staff, patients and local people to nominate general practice staff for an award.
This year’s categories include:
- Antibiotics Champion Award
- Collaboration of the Year Award
- GP Trainee of the Year Award
- Rising Star Award
- Practice Team of the Year Award
- Practice Manager of the Year Award
- Primary Care Innovation Award (sponsored by Redcentric)
- Unsung Hero Award - clinical
- Unsung Hero Award- non-clinical
Members of the public and patients are welcome to nominate for the following awards:
The Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday 12 July 2018.
|Primary Care Innovation Award - Sponsored by|