The patient is at the heart of everything we do in the CCG and our Engagement team actively encourages everyone to get involved in helping us to help patients by being a part of our “Get Involved” Membership scheme.
Signing up to the “Get Involved” Membership scheme will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive invites to your local patient meetings. These are based in the Sandwell and West Birmingham areas
- Receive invitations to participate in specific workshops about key health topics for example diabetes, mental health, cancer and dementia
- Give us your views by email on certain topics if you cannot attend one of our meetings.
You can apply to be added to your “Get Involved” Membership Scheme in the following ways:
- Download the pdf Get Involved Application form (238 KB) and return this to the FREEPOST address
- Call us for a Form to be posted to you on 0121 612 1447