Getting the healthcare and advice that you need is important. Here’s some information about the services here to help you.
• You can call NHS 111 when you urgently need medical help
• You will be put through to a team of trained staff, including nurses
• They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. So even if it’s a bank holiday, evening or weekend they are there to help
Find out more about what happens when you call NHS 111.
‘Ask NHS’ app
• Download the ‘Ask NHS’ app for free from the Apple Store and Google Play
• By using the app you can quickly and easily check symptoms 24/7
• Find local NHS services, including opening times
• Get trusted NHS health advice
• Book GP appointments
Find out more about how the app is helping people across the Midlands.