All GPs, staff, PPG members and patients are invited to attend the yearly Patient Summit meeting which has been organised for Tuesday 6th March as follows:
Patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being asked for their views on the future of GP services at:
Malling Health Centre Sandwell, Parsonage Street, West Bromwich, B71 4DL
Malling Health Great Bridge, 18 The Great Bridge Centre, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0BF
Summerfield Primary Care Centre, 134 Heath Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 7AL
People in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being encouraged to make pledges to take action against cancer as part of a worldwide awareness event. NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is backing World Cancer Day on 4 February 2018 which aims to encourage everyone to take action to reduce the impact of cancer on individuals, families and communities.
The NHS in Sandwell and West Birmingham is calling for more patients who are entitled to the free flu jab to come forward; it’s not too late to get the flu jab.
Women in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being reminded of the importance of attending regular smear tests for cervical cancer as latest figures reveal that attendance of cervical screening in England is the lowest for two decades.
More Articles ...
- Carillion statement
- New Year, New You – Make some resolutions to improve your health
- Play Your Care Right in the Black Country
- Walk-in Centre opening times over Christmas and New Year
- Christmas and New Year Pharmacy Opening Times 2017/18
- Measles cases prompt MMR vaccination call across West Birmingham
- Stay Safe and Well in the Cold Weather
- Public warmly invited to hear how local health services are run in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Innovative NHS scheme benefits thousands of people with hypertension in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Your local maternity services need you!