Patients and the public are invited to the next Governing Body Meeting of NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), which takes place on Wednesday 6 September from 1.45PM - 3.45PM at The Board Room, 2F Kingston House, West Bromwich, B70 9LD.
The Governing Body meets monthly to discuss its progress as a CCG and provide an opportunity for local people to see how health services are developing and improving for the benefit of patients.
A consultation ran through July and August to asked for views on options for changing the way NHS commissioning is arranged in Birmingham and Solihull. It covered NHS Birmingham CrossCity, NHS Birmingham South Central and NHS Solihull Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Please see below the pharmacy opening hours over the August bank holiday weekend.
Budding applicants have just days to get their application in for this year’s Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards, which champion the support given to vulnerable people in Sandwell and West Birmingham. The deadline for applications is 15 August and people can apply at https://sandwellandwestbhamccg.nhs.uk/equality-awards
More Articles ...
- Sandwell and West Birmingham patients invited to attend NHS Group meeting
- Our Annual General Meeting 2017
- Care Quality Commission report on Primecare-Primary Care - Birmingham
- Applicants have until 15 August to enter the Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards
- This website is currently under construction
- Less than three weeks to go to apply for the Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards
- TB or not TB, that is the question
- Local patients invited to attend NHS Governing Body meeting
- Two weeks left to have your say on proposed changes to prescriptions and medicines
- Family inspires campaign to combat Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)