NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) celebrated the achievements and dedication of staff in delivering patient care in general practice last week. The inaugural awards ceremony at West Bromwich Albion football club was attended by 150 GPs, practice staff and staff from other local NHS organisations.
The safeguarding team from NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is set to launch an innovative training package for healthcare professionalsthis month to help them to ‘consider the signs and explore the issues around Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)’.
Our General Practice Stars of 2017 was held at the West Bromwich Albion Football Ground on Thursday, 15 June 2017.
This event was very successful in recognising the hard work, dedication and commitment of general practice staff.
The 2017 Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards, which champion the support given to vulnerable people in Sandwell and West Birmingham, are to be launched on 12 June.
Local health organisation, NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is inviting local patients and members of the public to its monthly governing body meeting to be held on Wednesday 7 June.
Supporting delivery of the above Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP), the Black Country Digital Roadmap can be found here. It provides an overview of the region’s Digital initiatives supporting the STP priorities and outlines the roadmap to deliver the commitment made by the Five Year Forward View – “paperless by 2020”.
More Articles ...
- Spring bank holiday pharmacy opening times 2017
- National Advice for Patients following Cyber Attack
- UPDATED 14th May: Statement on NHS Cyber Attack
- What's important to you?
- Sandwell and West Birmingham patients invited to attend NHS Group meeting
- Patients invited to nominate local GP or Nurse for prestigious Award
- May Bank Holiday Pharmacy Opening Times
- Local GP practice rated outstanding
- Young apprentices flourish at NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Local NHS on track for four prestigious national awards