Please see below the pharmacy opening hours over the August bank holiday weekend.
Budding applicants have just days to get their application in for this year’s Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards, which champion the support given to vulnerable people in Sandwell and West Birmingham. The deadline for applications is 15 August and people can apply at https://sandwellandwestbhamccg.nhs.uk/equality-awards
Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group invites you to join us at our AGM.
Today the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published a report relating to one of our contractors: Primecare. To review the report, click here. CQC has rated Primecare as ‘inadequate’ but has identified that the care the clinicians provide is good, compassionate and caring.
Applications will be closing soon for the 2017 Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards, which champion the support given to vulnerable people in our local area.
More Articles ...
- TB or not TB, that is the question
- Local patients invited to attend NHS Governing Body meeting
- Two weeks left to have your say on proposed changes to prescriptions and medicines
- Family inspires campaign to combat Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- People in Sandwell and West Birmingham urged to stay ‘sun safe’ this summer
- Local NHS Staff Recognised at Awards Ceremony
- Changes to Prescriptions and Medicines in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- NHS in Sandwell and West Birmingham launches new training to tackle Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- General Practice Awards 2017 - Winners
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Equality Awards launching soon