Patients and the public are invited to have their say on proposed improvements to same day access health services in Sandwell and West Birmingham at two events in December. Same day access is when a person needs to seek medical help, advice or treatment for an urgent need on the same day.
Patients and the public are invited to our next Governing Body Meeting, which takes place on Wednesday 5 December from 1.45PM - 3.45PM at The Board Room, 2F Kingston House, West Bromwich, B70 9LD.
The festive period is a time of indulgence for many, and NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group is offering some top tips when it comes to drinking this Christmas.
The CCG is supporting Alcohol Concern’s theme ‘Change’, which launched last week as part of Alcohol Awareness Week.
People with breathing difficulties in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being called upon to take action on World COPD Day to ensure that their condition is treated.
NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is supporting World COPD Day, which takes place on 21 November 2018 to raise awareness of the condition and encourage sufferers to take action.
People at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes are being encouraged by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to make lifestyle changes from today on World Diabetes Day, which takes place on 14 November each year.
Students at Sandwell College are being supported by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG and Fixers to raise awareness about manipulative behaviours.
Jade Hall, 17, led the young people in their campaign to educate others on abusive behaviour. The campaign has been funded by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG.
The Governing Body meets monthly in public to discuss its progress as a CCG and provide an opportunity for local people to see how health services are developing and improving for the benefit of patients.
With the weather getting colder and winter illnesses starting to circulate, you may be tempted to use antibiotics in place of rest and over the counter remedies.
More Articles ...
- Sharing isn’t always caring
- West Midlands campaign to stamp out modern slavery
- Call for Mystery Shoppers to improve healthcare in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Global Handwashing Day 2018: Clean hands - a recipe for health
- Patients benefit from 'Ask NHS' app
- Take steps to improve your mental health
- Children & Young People Workshop 3 - Education
- Black Country and West Birmingham Maternity System Conference 2018
- Smokers challenged to join thousands who quit for Stoptober
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the people in Sandwell and Western Birmingham: Healthy Lives Partnership