A rallying call is going out for people to take action this week to support those living with dementia in the Sandwell and West Birmingham community.
A scorching Bank Holiday weekend has sparked calls from health experts to take care while enjoying the sunny weather. The message comes as Sun Awareness Week gets underway on Monday, May 14 until May 20.
NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group is reminding people of the importance of sun safety, and encouraging everyone to stay safe in the sun as temperatures increase.
More Articles ...
- Maternal Mental Health Matters
- May Bank Holidays 2018 Pharmacy opening in Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Patients have just one week left to vote for their GP Practice Patient Champion
- Black Country and West Birmingham STP announces new SRO
- Public welcome to attend Sandwell and West Birmingham health meeting
- Have your say on same day access to health services
- Midland Metropolitan Hospital
- Bowel cancer screening will save lives in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Local patients using innovative NHS app to get advice on healthcare
- Pioneering NHS scheme is a life saver for people with diabetes