Please see below for August Bank Holiday Pharmacy opening in Sandwell and West Birmingham:
Monday 23 July is International #HelloMyNameIs Day. The event remembers Dr Kate Granger MBE, who created the #HelloMyNameIs campaign with her husband, Chris Pointon.
The STP is a partnership of health and social care organisations that have come together to improve the health and wellbeing of people across the Black Country and West Birmingham.
More Articles ...
- Local healthcare heroes shine at the General Practice Stars of 2018 Awards
- Beat the Heat and Stay Safe
- Our Annual Report highlights innovation and patient benefits
- Top tips to take the sting out of summer
- NHS England has today announced the Black Country will receive intensive support to retain local GPs
- Sandwell and West Birmingham raises a cuppa to NHS 70
- Patients and the public invited to Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG Governing Body Meeting
- Local GPs part of national NHS birthday celebration
- Adults with learning disabilities join NHS in Sandwell and West Birmingham for the week to celebrate Mencap Learning Disability Awareness Week
- Met office alert issued for heatwave