Patients and the public are being given the chance to get an insight into what is involved in managing a multi-million pound budget in commissioning health care services for more than half a million people.
Please see below for August Bank Holiday Pharmacy opening in Sandwell and West Birmingham:
Monday 23 July is International #HelloMyNameIs Day. The event remembers Dr Kate Granger MBE, who created the #HelloMyNameIs campaign with her husband, Chris Pointon.
More Articles ...
- If its red, it’s blood-wee serious
- Independent Chair appointed to Black Country health and care partnership
- Local healthcare heroes shine at the General Practice Stars of 2018 Awards
- Beat the Heat and Stay Safe
- Our Annual Report highlights innovation and patient benefits
- Top tips to take the sting out of summer
- NHS England has today announced the Black Country will receive intensive support to retain local GPs
- Sandwell and West Birmingham raises a cuppa to NHS 70
- Patients and the public invited to Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG Governing Body Meeting
- Local GPs part of national NHS birthday celebration