In conjunction with World Mental Health Day on 10 October, health bosses in Sandwell and West Birmingham are encouraging people to look after themselves and open up about any issues they may be dealing with.
We don’t need to wait until we are struggling with our mental health; there are lots of things we can do to protect ourselves and prevent problems escalating, just as we do with our physical health.
Join the thousands who are splitting up with smoking this October. Health bosses in Sandwell and West Birmingham are encouraging residents to take part in Stoptober, a month-long challenge to quit smoking.
The next meeting of our Governing Body takes place from 1.45pm – 4pm on Wednesday 4 September 2019 at Cradley Heath Community Centre, Reddal Hill Road, Cradley Heath, B64 5JG.
Patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being urged to use choose the right medical services over the August Bank Holiday weekend and request repeat prescriptions in advance.
More Articles ...
- Help is at hand for young people awaiting exam results
- Year-8 boys in Sandwell and West Birmingham given extra protection from cancer
- 260 screened for Latent TB to protect Sandwell and West Birmingham community
- August Bank Holiday 2019 pharmacy opening in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Public Health England issues advice to people travelling to Egypt
- Hajj pilgrims urged to be aware of MERS-CoV advice
- CCG Chair highlights Healthwatch Birmingham’s success in putting patients first
- New Chair appointed at NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Public invited to our Governing Body meeting in August
- School’s out for summer! Be holiday ready!