People at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes are being encouraged by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to make lifestyle changes from today on World Diabetes Day, which takes place on 14 November each year.
Students at Sandwell College are being supported by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG and Fixers to raise awareness about manipulative behaviours.
Jade Hall, 17, led the young people in their campaign to educate others on abusive behaviour. The campaign has been funded by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG.
The Governing Body meets monthly in public to discuss its progress as a CCG and provide an opportunity for local people to see how health services are developing and improving for the benefit of patients.
With the weather getting colder and winter illnesses starting to circulate, you may be tempted to use antibiotics in place of rest and over the counter remedies.
Anti-Slavery Day, on Thursday 18th October, provides an opportunity to raise awareness of human trafficking and modern slavery.
The Mystery Shoppers scheme has been launched by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to help the CCG ensure that patients receive a good quality healthcare service supplied by local health providers.
An innovative app continues to prove very popular with patients across the West Midlands who need advice on where to go and what to do if they have an urgent healthcare concern. With the free Ask NHS app, quickly and easily check symptoms 24/7, get trusted NHS health advice and find NHS services local to you. Kelly is just one of the many patients to have benefited.
More Articles ...
- Take steps to improve your mental health
- Children & Young People Workshop 3 - Education
- Black Country and West Birmingham Maternity System Conference 2018
- Smokers challenged to join thousands who quit for Stoptober
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the people in Sandwell and Western Birmingham: Healthy Lives Partnership
- October opportunity to hear about health service improvements in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- If in doubt, keep it out
- Inspirational Practice Nurse to share best practice at national conference
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG achieves national recognition for improving end of life care
- Drink Free Days