Join the thousands who are splitting up with smoking this October. Health bosses in Sandwell and West Birmingham are encouraging residents to take part in Stoptober, a month-long challenge to quit smoking.
The next meeting of our Governing Body takes place from 1.45pm – 4pm on Wednesday 4 September 2019 at Cradley Heath Community Centre, Reddal Hill Road, Cradley Heath, B64 5JG.
Patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham are being urged to use choose the right medical services over the August Bank Holiday weekend and request repeat prescriptions in advance.
With exam results just a few days away, stress levels are probably rising in many households. NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is reminding young people and their families that support is available.
More Articles ...
- 260 screened for Latent TB to protect Sandwell and West Birmingham community
- August Bank Holiday 2019 pharmacy opening in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Public Health England issues advice to people travelling to Egypt
- Hajj pilgrims urged to be aware of MERS-CoV advice
- CCG Chair highlights Healthwatch Birmingham’s success in putting patients first
- New Chair appointed at NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Public invited to our Governing Body meeting in August
- School’s out for summer! Be holiday ready!
- Met office alert issued for heatwave
- Help Shape Learning Disability Services for Children & Young People