Patients and the public are invited to the next Governing Body meeting in public of NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). The meeting takes place on Wednesday 5 September 2018 from 1.45pm – 4.00pm in The Board Room, 2F Kingston House, West Bromwich B70 9LD.
Thousands of people in Sandwell and West Birmingham are putting their life at risk by ignoring their free flu vaccine.
The national NHS campaign is asking people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase the number of people whose lives can be saved or transformed by an organ transplant.
They are extremely common injuries that happen to everyone and accounted for nearly 1.5 million people attending Accident and Emergency in the UK in 2015/16*. But what is the difference between a sprain and a strain, how serious are they and is A&E the right place to go?
Local women and their families are invited to find out how their feedback is helping shape maternity services in the Black Country at a 'You Said, We Did' event on Wednesday 26 September.
Over the last year, NHS organisations have held a series of listening workshops and talked to more than 200 women and families about their experience of maternity services in the Black Country.
Patients and the public are being given the chance to get an insight into what is involved in managing a multi-million pound budget in commissioning health care services for more than half a million people.
Please see below for August Bank Holiday Pharmacy opening in Sandwell and West Birmingham:
More Articles ...
- A&E shouldn’t be one of your holiday tourist attractions
- Governing Body Meeting
- Stay safe in the sun as heatwave continues in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- The right tonic for a healthy school holidays!
- If its red, it’s blood-wee serious
- Independent Chair appointed to Black Country health and care partnership
- Local healthcare heroes shine at the General Practice Stars of 2018 Awards
- Beat the Heat and Stay Safe
- Our Annual Report highlights innovation and patient benefits