The next meeting of our Governing Body takes place on Wednesday 7 August 2019 from 1.45pm – 4.00pm in The Board Room, 2F Kingston House, 438-450 High Street West Bromwich B70 9LD.
A leading clinician is calling on Sandwell and West Birmingham parents to follow the Scout’s moto of ‘be prepared’ when it comes to keeping healthy in the school summer holidays.
Service users, families and carers, professionals, members of the public and local community organisations are invited to attend an event to help shape local services for children and young people living with Learning Disabilities and /or Autism in the Black Country.
The event is being run by the Transforming Care Partnership which was established in April 2016 to transform health and care services for children and young people with Learning Disabilities and /or Autism who may display behaviour that challenges.
As part of NHS England's Building the Right Support plan, the programme aims to reduce the number of children and young people with learning disabilities residing in hospital so that more can live in the community, with the right support, close to their home.
The event is taking place on Thursday 25 July, 10am to 3pm at Village Hotel, Walsall.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To book your space visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/transforming-care-for-children-young-people-with-learning-disabilities-andor-autism-in-the-black-tickets-64601481771
Sprains and strains are extremely common injuries that happen to everyone, accounting for nearly 1 million people attending Accident and Emergency in the UK in 2017/18*. But what is the difference between them, how serious are they and is A&E the right place to go?
NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning has maintained a ‘good’ rating in NHS England’s end of year annual assessment for 2018/19.
More Articles ...
- Cancer warning for the overweight in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG's Celebration and AGM 2019
- Measles warning for young adults attending summer festivals
- Share views on dementia strategy
- GPs in Sandwell, Ladywood and Perry Barr opt to continue as a single commissioning group
- Public invited to find out more about how local health services are run
- Combat loneliness in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Response to GP at Hand Expansion
- Take action against Child Trafficking in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- NHS helps medically qualified refugees build new lives in Sandwell and West Birmingham