Our annual report for 2017/18 has just been published. The report highlights how the CCG has been making steps forward in innovative schemes such as the Primary Care Commissioning Framework (PCCF) which has heralded a step-change in local health.
To help take the sting out of summer, NHS Sandwell & West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has issued some top tips.
The news follows one month on from the announcement of the Local GP Retention Fund to provide an additional £10 million as part of the General Practice Forward View initiative to support areas that are struggling most with GP retention. Of this, £3 million will be used to establish seven intensive support sites in areas in England that have struggled most to retain GPs, including the Black Country Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) area. The remaining £7 million is being made available to support locally-based retention schemes across the country to help GPs to stay in the workforce.
The special celebration, which is being organised by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), is being held on 5 July at CAP Centre, Windmill Lane, Smethwick at 1.30pm.
Patients and the public are invited to the next governing body meeting of NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). The meeting takes place on Wednesday 4 July 2018 from 1.45pm – 4.00pm in The Board Room, 2F Kingston House, West Bromwich B70 9LD.
Seven adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities were welcomed to work at NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group as part of last week’s Mencap Learning Disability Awareness Week, and the Treat Me Well campaign.
Picture: Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG staff are joined by the candidates at a celebration event to recognise their work as part of their placement during Mencap Learning Disability Awareness Week.
The Met Office has today (25 June) issued a level 2 warning for heatwave conditions during this week and NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is reminding people to take care when enjoying the sunshine.
More Articles ...
- Don’t get World Cup ‘fever’ and neglect your health
- Thousands warned of diabetes
- Caring for Carers in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- The Five Ways Health Centre is subject to a temporary closure following a notice from the Care Quality Commission.
- Pregnant women and new mums invited to share their views at the 'Whose Shoes?' maternity services event
- Have your say and help shape maternity services in region
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG invite the public to Governing Body Meeting
- Families encouraged to Stay Well this Whitsun holiday
- Take dementia action
- Patients asked to share their views on proposed changes to variety of health treatment policies across Sandwell and West Birmingham