A spokesperson for NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG and NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG said: “We are very fortunate and proud to have good and high-quality general practice across Birmingham and Solihull.
“However, we recognise that workforce is our biggest challenge and are working extremely hard with our colleagues in general practice to develop solutions to address this; embracing new technology and innovation will be a key part of this.
Suzanne Henson, a 26-year-old mum from Wolverhampton, is supporting the launch of a new Specialist Perinatal Community Mental Health Service in the Black Country, by sharing her experience of perinatal depression.
Over 48,000 women in Sandwell and West Birmingham are putting their lives at risk by not attending their smear test. NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group has issued the plea ahead of Cervical Screening Awareness Week, which takes place from 10-16 June.
We are encouraging carers, services and businesses in the community to come together during Carers Week to help ‘Getting Carers Connected’ and celebrate the vital contribution made by carers in Sandwell and West Birmingham.
We are holding a listening exercise to hear your views and experiences around Non Obstetric Ultrasound Scan Services (NOUS). You can have your say by completing the online survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SWBNOUS or by joining us at one of the public events below:
Tuesday 25th June, 2pm-5pm, Portway Lifestyle Centre, Newbury Lane, Oldbury, B69 1HE
Thursday 27th June, 6pm-9pm, YMCA 38 Carter's Green, West Bromwich, B70 9LG
More Articles ...
- Have your say on Minor Surgery Services
- Tipton patient urges Sandwell and West Birmingham residents to be on the pulse to avoid a stroke
- Public invited to NHS meeting in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- What Matters to You Roadshow - 2019
- Skin Cancer warning for Sandwell and West Birmingham residents as cases increase
- Dementia Action Week 20-26th May
- 1 in 3 people overwhelmed with stress related to body image
- A stalwart of the NHS and Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Life-changing cancer awareness roadshow comes to Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Black Country Mental Health Service provides care and treatment to local mums