A campaign to encourage people to speak openly about mental health issues is being supported by NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The local NHS in Sandwell and West Birmingham is helping local people to get the right care at the right time this winter by with an innovative and fun game show animation called ‘Play Your Care Right’.
Patients of Marshall Street Surgery in Smethwick are invited to have their say on plans for the future of GP services following the retirement of Dr Abul Rahman. Dr Rahman will be retiring on 31 March 2019. Patients can have their say by attending the public meetings being held or by completing a survey online.
Thousands of women in Sandwell and West Birmingham are putting their lives at risk as they fail to take up the offer of a smear test. The latest figures reveal that attendance of cervical screening in England has declined for the fourth consecutive year.
Children are eating more sugar than ever, up to 18 years’ worth of the sweet stuff before they reach the age of 10 according to new statistics from Public Health England.
The NHS has produced a Long Term Plan based on the experiences of our patients and staff so we can be prepared for the future.
Thousands of vulnerable patients in Sandwell and West Birmingham still remain unprotected from the deadly flu virus according to the latest figures from Public Health England. NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is calling for more patients who are entitled to the free flu jab to come forward as it’s still not too late to get the flu jab.
More Articles ...
- 543,000 funding boost to transform support for people living with and beyond cancer in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Black Country students supported to raise awareness of knife crime
- £79.4m funding boost for NHS services in the Black Country
- Sandwell and West Birmingham patients benefit from CCG initiative to improve GP access
- Village Medical Centre - back up and running as normal
- Patients invited to have their say on improvements to same day access services in Sandwell and West Birmingham
- Sandwell and West Birmingham residents invited to hear how health services are developing
- Top tips to keep merry without getting too merry this Christmas
- Breathe easier and seek treatment on World COPD Day
- People at risk need to take action on World Diabetes Day