On Friday 20 October, Patient Network Members went to visit the construction site of the new Midland Met Hospital.
Members were treated to a really informative presentation on the building which was being constructed in layers like a "wedding cake". Lots of questions were asked about the building and then members went to view the new building from a special viewing platform of the building taking shape.
Some of the Member's commented following the visit:
- I am so pleased I came this afternoon as I really enjoyed the visit
- Presentation was really useful and informative
- The video was really good
- Amazing how the big the building
- We would like to visit the building when it is completed
Photograph of the members from the viewing platform: