An opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join our well-established, high achieving practice due to the retirement of a long standing partner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and innovative GP with strong clinical skills to join our small, friendly, GMS/EMIS Web practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work part-time giving the flexibility and freedom to work in other areas with a view of “Partnership” opportunities in the future.
Key Benefits Include:
- 2 Full time highly supportive partners with a good cohesive partnership who manage to retain a good sense of humour despite pressures
- 1 well established Salaried GP providing 6 sessions per week
- Well established urban practice with a population of 6200
- Consistent high QOF/PCCF and contract target achievement
- Active participation in Enhanced Services
- Excellent nursing (2 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs) and administrative support team
- Working from a modern, purpose built surgery with easy access
- Active involvement in local CCG
- Members of the Newcomen PCN
- Rated “Good” by recent CQC inspection and we have a great reputation in patient care
- Days and pay negotiable
- Standard BMA model contract with reimbursement of Defence Union fees for 4 sessions.
Application by CV and covering letter to:
Sharon Cooksey (Practice Manager)
239 Halesowen Road
Informal visits and enquiries welcome.
Closing Date: 1st November 2019